Stag Hollow Vineyards
Stag Hollow Vineyards, LLC
Stag Hollow Vineyards
- Planted Area
7930 NE Blackburn RdYamhill, OR, 97148
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Chardonnay, Dolcetto, Muscat, Pinot Noir, Tempranillo (Valdepeņas)Vine Age: 30 years (average)Wine Regions: Willamette Valley, Yamhill-Carlton
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 8.66 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
|1.||Stag Hollow Muscat dry white (2012)||$18|
|2.||Muscat 2012 (2012)||$18|
|3.||Stag Hollow Pinot Noir Reserve (2012)||$45|
|4.||Stag Hollow Dolcetto (2012)||$22|
|5.||Stag Hollow Tempranillo (2014)||$ -|
|6.||Stag Hollow Field Blend (2012)||$13|
|7.||Stag Hollow Vendange Selection (2012)||$45|
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1204.85|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (10)
- Block: Chardonnay (0.28 acres)Grape: Chardonnay302.95 ft. | View block details
- Block: Dolcetto2 (0.78 acres)Grape: Dolcetto372.09 ft. | View block details
- Block: Doletto1 (1.41 acres)Grape: Dolcetto306.42 ft. | View block details
- Block: Muscat (0.72 acres)Grape: Muscat355.8 ft. | View block details
- Block: PinotNoir777 (0.42 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir350.9 ft. | View block details
- Block: PinotNoirDijonClones (1.83 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir331.31 ft. | View block details
- Block: PinotNoirVS (2.49 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir335.72 ft. | View block details
- Block: Tempanillo1A (0.16 acres)Grape: Tempranillo (Valdepeņas)295.3 ft. | View block details
- Block: Tempanillo2 (0.52 acres)Grape: Tempranillo (Valdepeņas)346.98 ft. | View block details
- Block: Tempranillo1B (0.05 acres)Grape: Tempranillo (Valdepeņas)309.17 ft. | View block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1046Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).