Bronze Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Bronze RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
27665 Arnold DriveSonoma, CA, 95476
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, ChardonnayWine Regions: Los Carneros, North Coast, Sonoma Coast, Sonoma Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 118.74 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1693.91|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (11)
- Block: 1A (1.62 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir106.4 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 1B(3.55 acres)Grape: Syrah115.82 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 1C (2.24 acres)Grape: Merlot128.73 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 1D (0.67 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon137.56 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 2 (3.82 acres)Grape: Chardonnay172.3 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 3 (20.06 acres)Grape: Chardonnay191.77 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 4 (11.6 acres)Grape: Chardonnay164.72 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 5 (5.55 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir126.76 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 6 (45.68 acres)Grape: Chardonnay170.29 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 7 (5.03 acres)Grape: Chardonnay135.01 ft. | DiabloView block details
- Block: 8 (18.92 acres)Grape: Chardonnay134.53 ft. | Clear Lake, DiabloView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1776Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).