Bronze Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Bronze RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
8001 Hwy 128Philo, CA, 95466
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 22.34 acres
Wine HistoryGrapes from these blocks have been used in the following wines:
|1.||BAXTER Toulouse Vineyard Anderson Valley Pinot Noir (2007)||$45|
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1917.44|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (5)
- Block: 1(1.55 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir415.76 ft. | Casabonne, PinoleView block details
- Block: 2(12.29 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir419.69 ft. | Casabonne, PinoleView block details
- Block: 3 (4.07 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir419.61 ft. | Casabonne, PinoleView block details
- Block: 4 (3.91 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir271.7 ft. | Boontling, PinoleView block details
- Block: 5 (0.52 acres)Grape: Riesling433.5 ft. | PinoleView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 2300Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).