- Planted Area
502 537 9670
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio), Pinot BlancVine Age: 24.3 years (average)Wine Regions: Dundee Hills, Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 19.02 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsCertified: Low Input Viticulture & Enology
Gathering Elevation Data...
The Everyvine servers are currently building an elevation model of this vineyard. This process normally takes 1-5 minutes but can take up to a few hours.
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1244.39|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (12)
- Block: A (5.34 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir277.64 ft. | View block details
- Block: B (2.53 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)255.96 ft. | WoodburnView block details
- Block: Barn (0.29 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)243.05 ft. | View block details
- Block: C (4.02 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)238 ft. | View block details
- Block: D (2.27 acres)Grape: Pinot Blanc237.36 ft. | View block details
- Block: E (0.8 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir267.42 ft. | WoodburnView block details
- Block: ECA 3 (0.19 acres)Grape: Unknown0 ft. | View block details
- Block: ECA Block 1 (0.58 acres)Grape: Unknown207.42 ft. | View block details
- Block: ECA Block 2 (0.06 acres)Grape: Unknown216.45 ft. | View block details
- Block: ECA Block 4 (1.57 acres)Grape: Unknown0 ft. | View block details
- Block: F (1.18 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)218.02 ft. | View block details
- Block: Triangle (0.19 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)218.43 ft. | View block details
About Tukwilla Vineyard
First block on Pinot Noir (Block A) planted in 1990. Organically farmed. LIVE certified since 2007.
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1248Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).