Silver Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Silver RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
1815 Grove StSonoma, CA, 95476
Grape DetailsVarietals: Syrah, Syrah Noir, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc), Cabernet Sauvignon, ChardonnayWine Regions: North Coast, Sonoma Valley, Sonoma Coast
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 67.1 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1846.95|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (14)
- Block: 1(2.37 acres)Grape: Syrah210.04 ft. | CloughView block details
- Block: 2(2.02 acres)Grape: Syrah212.31 ft. | CloughView block details
- Block: 3A (0.95 acres)Grape: Syrah Noir215.23 ft. | CloughView block details
- Block: 3B (1.92 acres)Grape: Syrah Noir201.43 ft. | CloughView block details
- Block: 4 (0.77 acres)Grape: Syrah188.07 ft. | Clough, SpreckelsView block details
- Block: 5 (7.3 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir199.69 ft. | Clough, SpreckelsView block details
- Block: 6A (2.04 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)215.31 ft. | CloughView block details
- Block: 6B (4.51 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)225.94 ft. | CloughView block details
- Block: 7(3 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir241.27 ft. | Clough, GouldingView block details
- Block: 8 (2.34 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon265.73 ft. | Goulding, SpreckelsView block details
- Block: A(11.43 acres)Grape: Chardonnay271.97 ft. | Goulding, Los RoblesView block details
- Block: B(7.07 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir228.43 ft. | Los RoblesView block details
- Block: C (10.82 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon417.71 ft. | GouldingView block details
- Block: E(10.56 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)213.42 ft. | Clough, Goulding, SpreckelsView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1789Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
If you are the owner of this vineyard you can lock editing. If locked, a vineyard is not editable by anyone other than the owner. You can lock the vineyard on this page
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â€ť American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).