Vineyard 29 Estate
Silver Rated Vineyard BlockAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Block Name
Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)
- Planted Area
- Wine Regions
Grape DetailsVarietal: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)Clone: UnknownRootstock: UnknownHillside Location: YesStatus: Planted
Vineyard block planted and producing fruit
Not For SaleThese grapes are not currently listed for sale. Find similar grapes for sale today at the Everyvine grape market.
|1.||Vineyard 29 Sauvignon Blanc Cru (2009)||$54||89|
|2.||Vineyard 29 Sauvignon Blanc (2008)||$199||92|
|3.||Vineyard 29 Sauvignon Blanc (2007)||$125||93|
|4.||Vineyard 29 Sauvignon Blanc (2009)||$125||93|
|5.||Vineyard 29 Cabernet Sauvignon (2007)||$309.5||98|
|6.||Vineyard 29 Cabernet Sauvignon (2009)||$ -||98|
|7.||Vineyard 29 Cabernet Sauvignon (2008)||$195||93+|
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Month||Solar Radiation (WH/m2)|
|Ave. Annual Temperature||59.9 °F|
|Ave. Growing Season Temperature||67.1 °F|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1988.43|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
|Month||High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (in.)|
Soil ComponentComponent Name/Kind: Aiken / TaxadjunctMapunit Name/Kind: Aiken loam, 2 to 15 percent slopes / ConsociationTaxonomy:
- Class: Clayey, oxidic, mesic Xeric Haplohumults
- Order: Ultisols
- Suborder: Xeralfs
- Particle Size: fine-loamy
Soil HorizonBedrock Depth: 77 cm
|Available Water Storage||cm|
|Avail. Water Capacity||0.15||-||0.17|
Soil Capability Classifications
|Land (Class/Subclass)||3 / e|
|Natural Drainage||Well drained|
AdministrationBlock-ID: 12572Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Block
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
If you are the owner of this vineyard you can lock editing. If locked, a vineyard is not editable by anyone other than the owner. You can lock the vineyard on this page
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north.
The vineyard data presented here is most often sourced from the public data sources listed below. However, Everyvine also accepts data from vineyard owners who often have even better data they have collected themseleves.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Using monthly and annual temperature data. Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â€ť American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).
- SSURGO: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) Database. Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- STATSGO2: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. U.S. General Soil Map (STATSGO2). Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Web Soil Survey: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Web Soil Survey. Available online at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/.