- Planted Area
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 42.46 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1916.84|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (9)
- Block: 1 (2.53 acres)Grape: Unknown178.86 ft. | Cole, PleasantonView block details
- Block: 2 (4.64 acres)Grape: Unknown186.39 ft. | PleasantonView block details
- Block: 3 (6.09 acres)Grape: Unknown172.84 ft. | ColeView block details
- Block: 4 (5.92 acres)Grape: Unknown172.84 ft. | ColeView block details
- Block: 5 (6.43 acres)Grape: Unknown172.84 ft. | ColeView block details
- Block: 6 (6.13 acres)Grape: Unknown172.84 ft. | ColeView block details
- Block: 7 (0.13 acres)Grape: Unknown172.84 ft. | ColeView block details
- Block: 8 (2.29 acres)Grape: Unknown172.84 ft. | ColeView block details
- Block: 9 (8.3 acres)Grape: Unknown205.71 ft. | PleasantonView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1462Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.” American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).