Vitae Springs Vineyard
Vitae Springs Vineyard LLC
Vitae Springs Vineyard
- Planted Area
3675 Vitae Springs RoadSalem, OR, 97306
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Müller-Thurgau, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Grüner Veltliner, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)Vine Age: 29.6 years (average)Wine Regions: Willamette Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 11.72 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
Gathering Elevation Data...
The Everyvine servers are currently building an elevation model of this vineyard. This process normally takes 1-5 minutes but can take up to a few hours.
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1097.18|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (11)
- Block: 1 (0.21 acres)Grape: Müller-Thurgau0 ft. | View block details
- Block: 115 (1.43 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir0 ft. | View block details
- Block: 2 (1.4 acres)Grape: Riesling0 ft. | View block details
- Block: 3 (0.64 acres)Grape: Grüner Veltliner0 ft. | View block details
- Block: 4 (0.13 acres)Grape: Müller-Thurgau0 ft. | View block details
- Block: 5 (0.66 acres)Grape: Riesling0 ft. | View block details
- Block: 6 (0.19 acres)Grape: Riesling0 ft. | View block details
- Block: 7 (0.22 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir0 ft. | View block details
- Block: 777 (2.69 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir0 ft. | View block details
- Block: 8 (1.39 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)0 ft. | View block details
- Block: Pommard (2.76 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir688.61 ft. | Jory, NekiaView block details
About Vitae Springs Vineyard
Sustainable vineyard in South Salem hills of Willamette Valley, Oregon
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 2348Created Date: May 22, 2012Edit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
The vineyard data presented here is most often sourced from the public data sources listed below. However, Everyvine also accepts data from vineyard owners who often have even better data they have collected themseleves.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.ā€¯ American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).
- SSURGO: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) Database. Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- STATSGO2: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. U.S. General Soil Map (STATSGO2). Available online at http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov.
- Web Soil Survey: Soil Survey Staff, Natural Resources Conservation Service, United States Department of Agriculture. Web Soil Survey. Available online at http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/.