Silver Rated VineyardOne or more blocks of this vineyard are Silver RatedAbout Everyvine vineyard ratings
- Planted Area
4300 Wallace Creek RdHealdsburg, CA, 95448
Grape DetailsVarietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, ZinfandelWine Regions: Dry Creek Valley, North Coast, Northern Sonoma
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 50.47 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1840.43|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (7)
- Block: 1 (14.6 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon951.42 ft. | Laughlin, YorkvilleView block details
- Block: 2 (10.1 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon842.48 ft. | YorkvilleView block details
- Block: 3(7.37 acres)Grape: Syrah895.95 ft. | Josephine, YorkvilleView block details
- Block: 4 (5.07 acres)Grape: Syrah840.27 ft. | Boomer, YorkvilleView block details
- Block: 5(1.74 acres)Grape: Syrah823.23 ft. | Josephine, YorkvilleView block details
- Block: 6(11.04 acres)Grape: Syrah887.58 ft. | Josephine, YorkvilleView block details
- Block: 7(0.55 acres)Grape: Zinfandel954.56 ft. | Boomer, YorkvilleView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 1791Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).