- Planted Area
800 Salmela RoadPhilo, CA, 95466
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 22.06 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1481.96|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (9)
- Block: 1 (1.56 acres)Grape: Unknown559.01 ft. | Ornbaun, WolfeyView block details
- Block: 2 (2.65 acres)Grape: Unknown496.03 ft. | Ornbaun, WolfeyView block details
- Block: 3 (3.83 acres)Grape: Unknown521.02 ft. | Ornbaun, WolfeyView block details
- Block: 4 (3.13 acres)Grape: Unknown479.85 ft. | Bearwallow, Ornbaun, WolfeyView block details
- Block: 5 (1.24 acres)Grape: Unknown444.55 ft. | Ornbaun, WolfeyView block details
- Block: 6 (1.13 acres)Grape: Unknown384.57 ft. | Bearwallow, OrnbaunView block details
- Block: 7 (6.06 acres)Grape: Unknown408.12 ft. | Bearwallow, Ornbaun, WolfeyView block details
- Block: 8 (0.54 acres)Grape: Unknown406.2 ft. | Bearwallow, WolfeyView block details
- Block: 9 (1.92 acres)Grape: Unknown395.22 ft. | Bearwallow, WolfeyView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 2984Created Date: October 17, 2012Edit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).