Wild Rose Vineyards
Wild Rose Vineyards
Wild Rose Vineyards
- Planted Area
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Gewürztraminer, Merlot, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc), Sémillon, Syrah, ViognierVine Age: 13 years (average)Wine Regions: Columbia Valley
Vineyard SizeTotal: 12.44 acresPlanted: 7.17 acresProposed: 3.39 acresIn Development Area: 1.88 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1322.79|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (13)
- Block: Cab Franc (0.76 acres)Grape: Cabernet Franc1247.07 ft. | Antilon, ChelanView block details
- Block: Cab Franc Planned (0.66 acres)Status: ProposedGrape: Cabernet Franc1266.69 ft. | ChelanView block details
- Block: Cab Sauv (0.77 acres)Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon1250.16 ft. | Antilon, ChelanView block details
- Block: Cab Sauv Planned (1.06 acres)Status: ProposedGrape: Cabernet Sauvignon1255.99 ft. | Antilon, ChelanView block details
- Block: Chard (1.17 acres)Status: In DevelopmentGrape: Chardonnay1243.61 ft. | Antilon, ChelanView block details
- Block: Gewurtz (1.09 acres)Status: ProposedGrape: Gewürztraminer1240.75 ft. | Antilon, ChelanView block details
- Block: Merlot (1.08 acres)Grape: Merlot1243.16 ft. | Antilon, ChelanView block details
- Block: Riesling (0.71 acres)Status: In DevelopmentGrape: Riesling1231.89 ft. | AntilonView block details
- Block: Sauv Blanc (0.58 acres)Status: ProposedGrape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)1243.17 ft. | Antilon, ChelanView block details
- Block: Sauvignon Blanc (0.75 acres)Grape: Sauvignon Blanc (Fumé blanc)1228.47 ft. | AntilonView block details
- Block: Semillon (0.85 acres)Grape: Sémillon1237.59 ft. | Antilon, ChelanView block details
- Block: Syrah (1.57 acres)Grape: Syrah1236.68 ft. | Antilon, ChelanView block details
- Block: Vionier (1.39 acres)Grape: Viognier1235.62 ft. | Antilon, ChelanView block details
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 21474Created Date: March 9, 2014Edit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionUnlocked: Anyone may edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â€ť American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).