Windsock Vineyard, LLC
- Planted Area
4540 Kelly RdMonitor, WA, 98836
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not found enough evidence to rate this vineyard. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio), SyrahVine Age: 11 years (average)Wine Regions: Columbia Valley
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 2.94 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||1438.49|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (6)
- Block: Garden Block PN (0.05 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir929.15 ft. | BurchView block details
- Block: North Block PN (1.07 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir926.49 ft. | BurchView block details
- Block: Pinot Grigio (0.11 acres)Grape: Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio)928.27 ft. | BurchView block details
- Block: South Block PN (1.49 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir926.46 ft. | BurchView block details
- Block: Syrah (0.07 acres)Grape: Syrah928.79 ft. | BurchView block details
- Block: West Block PN (0.15 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir935.78 ft. | BurchView block details
About Windsock Vineyard
Windsock Vineyard is a family run vineyard on six acres of gorgeous hillside overlooking the Columbia Valley and the Wenatchee River. Most of the vineyard is planted in Pinot Noir (2007 and 2011), along with a few rows each of Pinot Grigio (2010) and Syrah (2007). Make an appointment to come sample the grapes!
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 219579Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).