- Planted Area
9292 cook underwood rd.underwood, WA, 98651
- Everyvine Rating
Not ratedEveryvine has not yet collected enough information about vineyards growing this grape varietal to publish significant results. Learn more...
Grape DetailsVarietals: Grüner Veltliner, Pinot Noir, Gewürztraminer, RieslingVine Age: 11 years (average)Wine Regions: Columbia Gorge
Vineyard SizePlanted Area: 29.05 acres
Wine HistoryThere are currently no known wines associated with these grapes. Edit the vineyard blocks to add wines.
Farm CertificationsThese blocks do not have any farm certifications
|Average Radiation Total||WH/m2|
|Biologically Effective Degree-Days||935.05|
Temperature & Rainfall
|Average||Hi °F||Low °F||Rain in.|
No winegrapes or bulk wine sourced from this vineyard are currently available...
Planted Areas of this Vineyard (7)
- Block: 1 (17.74 acres)Grape: Grüner Veltliner1313.03 ft. | Xerorthents, ChemawaView block details
- Block: 2 (4.23 acres)Grape: Pinot Noir1316.96 ft. | ChemawaView block details
- Block: 3 (0.59 acres)Grape: Gewürztraminer1328.57 ft. | ChemawaView block details
- Block: 4 (2.8 acres)Grape: Grüner Veltliner1344.1 ft. | Xerorthents, ChemawaView block details
- Block: 5 (0.55 acres)Grape: Grüner Veltliner1316.67 ft. | ChemawaView block details
- Block: 6 (1.74 acres)Grape: Riesling1322.18 ft. | Xerorthents, ChemawaView block details
- Block: 7 (1.4 acres)Grape: Gewürztraminer1333.71 ft. | ChemawaView block details
About pearblossom vineyards
Underwood Mountain, 1250' southern exposure, dry farmed
AdministrationVineyard-ID: 119960Created Date: UnknownEdit History: View Edit History of this Vineyard
Edit PermissionLocked: Only the owner may edit this vineyard
Contact-Us if you would like to request the ability to edit this vineyard
Data Notes and References
NotesFarm Certifications: See the certifications page to learn more about the farm certifications Everyvine tracks. Soil Horizon: Bedrock value set to "-" is not available. Available water capacity units are cm/cm. Solar Radiation: Area Solar radiation has been calculated in watt hours per square meter (WH/m2) Topography: Topography values are averaged over the block area. Aspect is expressed in positive degrees from 0 to 359.9, measured clockwise from north. Growing Season: For use in various statistical averages, Everyvine defines the vineyard growing season as the period April 1st to October 31st.
If you have more accurate data on a vineyard go to: Data Submission page.Topography: Topographic and solor radiation calculations are based on 1/3 arc-second (approx. 10m) elevation models. Data provided by U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), EROS Data Center, National Elevation Dataset, http://ned.usgs.gov/, 1999 Climate Indices: Calculations based on methodologies described by Gregory Jones and John Gladstones. See the following:
- Jones, G.V, Duff, A.A., Hall, A., and J. Myers (2009). Spatial analysis of climate in winegrape growing regions in the western United States.â American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, in Press Spring 2010.
- Gladstones, J. (1992) Viticulture and environment (Winetitles: Adelaide).